Friday, June 11, 2010

Collin's Soccer Game

June 11, 2010 - For once it wasn't cold over where the soccer field is. Collin did really good tonight. Well, at one point he fell and maybe two or three feet away someone kicked the ball hard. As Collin looked up....SMACK! right in the face he got it. He was okay though. When I was leaving the field I heard one of Collin's team mates telling his mother about Collin getting the ball kicked in his eye. I did take alot of pictures (one had Mike Potter's hairy leg in it and the other one had his head in it), so I won't post them. I decided to only post three.

I dare any of ya to come and take this ball away from me.

Those with yellow on, follow me.

Now this is the way you kick the ball. You jump up and then kick.

1 comment:

  1. ha ha ha! Good pics! I dont see anyone wearing yellow though. lol. Its orange. :)
    I'm trying to think of what to type but cant think due to this loud fricken music that just turned on. Song called...Ebb Tide. Gosh, I cant think. lol

    ReplyDelete