Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Happy 6th Birthday Collin!

July 26, 2010 - Today Collin is six years old already. Where does the time go. He decided his theme would be a "pool party". The kids definitely all had fun racing their ducks, jumping in and swimming. If I hadn't had my surgery, I would have been able to get up the stairs to the pool and take great pictures, but as it was, there was no way. Here are some of the pictures. The last picture is one of Collin in which he wanted me to specifically make white cupcakes, blue frosting (seven minute frosting), with Sponge Bob and Patrick. Man....the things I agree to!

Collin's Cake

Collin jumping in the pool

Collin

Collin again....

Happy Birthday Collin!

Ryan and Collin...."Yum"

Presents

Collin, Sponge Bob and Patrick

1 comment:

  1. I think in every parent/grandparents life at least ONE Spongebob-themed birthday must occur! Cute cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete