Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas Tree 2010 (partially decorated)

November 21, 2010 - Okay, so I got energetic and moved my furniture around yesterday and today after church the boys came over and decorated my tree. It looks "pink" because I used a flash. I now, after two years have figured out how to turn the flash off. A word of advice, I wasn't thinking when I bought the tree, but the lights are pastel (pre-lit tree). Not Christmasy at all. Oh well. I need to add more decorations....you will notice when I post Christmas pictures after Christmas.


1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwww, I just canNOT wait until the day when my parents live close by - this is exactly what my mom wishes she were doing, having her grandkids come over and decorate and do sleepovers and fun things like that. *sigh* You have excellent little elves, there!

    ReplyDelete