Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The New Year

This is the first time I have ever had a blog, so I am new at this. Yesterday, January 12, 2009, I started the Biggest Loser at work. There are thirteen women and ten men playing, but it will be girls against girls and boys against boys. We all thru in $20.00 to start. At the end the one who has lost the most percentage of weight since they started stands to win something like $260.00. So, this will be interesting. I need to lose weight for a lot of reasons, so I decided to give this a try and even if I don't win, I will have lost some weight in the process. The T.V. show, The Biggest Loser, as hard as it looks sometimes, has inspired me to try to lose weight and hopefully live longer. We get weighed every Tuesday. I will keep you posted on how well I do (or don't do). Some idiot brought donuts into work today, and one of them was calling my name. Okay, I had a taste. Basically I have been eating alot of vegetables. The first day I actually had a stomach ache. I am only used to chocolate, cookies, cake and things like. My body wasn't used to the good stuff.

Last night was the first night of American Idol. What was with that girl in the bathing suit, Simon's eyes popping out of his head, and her kissing Ryan S. I did not think her singing was good at all. Personally, I don't think Simon was even listening to a note she sang.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. SHE SUCKED.
    CLEARY she could not sing.
    Men obviously only have 2 things on their minds. lol.

    ReplyDelete