Thursday, April 2, 2009

This Past Week

Thursday, April 2, 2009 - April is a very busy month. Not sure why, but it seems like there are a lot of family birthdays and stuff going on. Last Friday I took my mom out to dinner. We went to Lou Lou's. It is the ONLY place that I know of that has the greatest fish. It is cooked to perfection. Of course, we requested Robyn to be our waitress. It seemed good to go back there as I hadn't been there in about a year. A few days ago I got my Tiffany lamp. I love Tiffany lamps. Yep, they are pricy, but beautiful. I am really loving my apartment. It is almost done - probably another month. Ryan and Collin have taken turns coming over, or coming together. Saturday, March 28th, there was an Easter Egg hunt (about 500 plastic eggs with candy in them) and of the 500, there were three special ones. If you were lucky to get one of them, you won a prize. They were not easy to find either. Ryan found one though and won a chocolate rabbit, some bubbles and a couple other things. He is pretty good at finding things. You just had to dig a little to find those lucky eggs. Following the egg hunt was a magic show. Collin stayed with me and Ryan went to soccer with his dad.

I am so grateful for the time I get to spend with Ryan and Collin. I wish Leah, Daniel, Rachael and Adrian were here too so that we could all be one big family. I love my grandchildren and know that we will join Alex in the eternities one day. We miss you Alex.

No comments:

Post a Comment